We provide the following communications to aid links between home and school. We are proud of this list but are always open to suggestions as to how we can improve things.
- Webster Weekly newsletter
- School Twitter feed
- School You Tube channel
- 2 x Parents Evenings each year
- Stay and Share sessions for parents in each class
- Regular Coffee Mornings
- The website has also been redesigned to be easier to navigate and to provide more information, particularly about what children are learning.
- We continue to provide a full time Family Support Worker, Jackie Murray, who provides a range of support services and will always provide an impartial ear to listen to any concerns.
- All teachers will also be delighted to make appointments to meet parents before or after school, as will the Principal or Head of School, whose doors are very much open.
- National Curriculum Overview for Parents- Click here
Parent trip to Lyme Park
Jackie and a lovely group of parents went on a trip to Lyme Park, take a look at the photos below to see what they got up to!
None of us are experts as parents. We all need help sometimes! The following leaflets offer some useful tips and advice.
- Helping your child to manage their feelings 1
- Helping your child to manage their feelings 2
- If Children Tell Lies
- Misusing rewards
- Praising Children
- Rewarding Children
There is much more information about our curriculum and learning on curriculum pages, but the links below contain some great ways in which you can develop your child's learning, by thinking about the way you talk to them and the questions you ask them.
- Show Me, Tell Me, Talk To Me
- The Ten Things You Can Say To Your Child...
- Questions For Children's Thinking (We love these!)