Learning at Home
We recommend the following websites for parents and children. They are all free:
- The Hamilton Trust publish this fantastic site which has activities for Maths, English and Science. Search by the age of your child.
- Pupils have logins for Mathletics, Spellodrome and Reading Eggs- these are all fantastic resources for home learning- please see your child's teacher if they don't have a login.
- The BBC site has interactive learning activities in all subjects. This link will take you to the ages 4-11 section. http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/websites/4_11/
- BBC Supermovers has fantastic English and Maths videos
- Maths frame has great maths activities including times table challenges! https://mathsframe.co.uk
- Woodlands School hosts a huge range of games and resources for primary aged children. http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/coolchild.html