Learning at Home
We recommend the following websites for parents and children.
Mathletics, Spellodrome & Reading Eggs:
- Pupils have logins for Mathletics, Spellodrome and Reading Eggs- these are all fantastic resources for home learning- please see your child's teacher if they don't have a login.
Maths, English & Topic:
- The BBC site has interactive learning activities in all subjects. This link will take you to the ages 4-11 section: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/websites/4_11/
- BBC Supermovers has fantastic English and Maths videos
- KS1 & 2 Maths, English and Science quizzes: https://www.educationquizzes.com/
- Maths frame has great maths activities including times table challenges! https://mathsframe.co.uk
- Woodlands School hosts a huge range of games and resources for primary aged children. http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/coolchild.html
- Lots of activities from Early Years to KS2: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/
- Scratch: https://scratch.mit.edu/
Phonics & EYFS:
- BBC Alphablocks: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/alphablocks
- CBeebies: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games
News websites for children: