- Webster Primary School’s website content does not identify any pupil by their full name or allow identifying information to be published without the written consent of a parent.
- Personal details of pupils or staff, such as home addresses, telephone numbers and personal email addresses, are not hosted on the school website.
- Images and videos of pupils are not published without written consent from a parent.
- Any images of pupils will not be labelled with their names.
- Pupils are only shown in photos where they are suitably dressed.
- Parents have the right to refuse permission for their child’s work and/or image to be published on the school website. Those wishing to exercise this right should express their wishes in writing to the Principal, clearly stating whether they object to work, images, or both, being published on the website.
- Parents are required to complete the E safety permission forms on an annual basis. Permission is obtained from parents to allow publishing the work of there child.
- Only the pupil’s first name and year group is used to identify the work.